What personal data do we collect?
We collect the following personal data from you:
- Contact information, such as your name, email address, and mailing address
- Payment information, such as your credit card number and billing address
- Shipping information, such as your shipping address and phone number
- Order history, including the products you have purchased and the date and time of your purchase
- IP address and device information
- Cookies and other tracking data
How do we use your personal data?
We use your personal data to:
- Process and fulfil your orders
- Provide you with customer support
- Send you marketing and promotional emails (if you have opted in)
- Improve our website and products
- Comply with legal requirements
How do we share your personal data?
We share your personal data with the following third parties:
- Payment processors to process your payments
- Shipping carriers to ship your orders
- Email marketing providers to send you marketing and promotional emails (if you have opted in)
- Analytics providers to help us improve our website and products
- Legal authorities to comply with legal requirements
How do we protect your personal data?
We use a variety of security measures to protect your personal data, including:
- Encrypting your personal data
- Storing your personal data on secure servers
- Limiting access to your personal data to authorized personnel
How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected and to comply with legal requirements.
You have the following rights over your personal data:
- The right to access your personal data
- The right to rectify your personal data
- The right to erase your personal data
- The right to restrict processing of your personal data
- The right to object to processing of your personal data
- The right to data portability
How to contact us
- We are committed to protecting your privacy and complying with all applicable data protection laws and regulations.
- We will not sell or rent your personal data to third parties without your consent.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) if you are unhappy with the way we have processed your personal data.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or device when you visit a website. They are used to store information about your visit, such as your preferences and browsing history. This information can then be used to improve your experience on the website, such as by remembering your login details or recommending products that you might be interested in.
We use a variety of cookies on our website, including:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly. For example, they may be used to remember your login details or shopping cart items.
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use the website, such as the pages you visit and the links you click on. This information is used to improve the performance of the website and to make it more user-friendly.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies are used to track your interests and browsing history across different websites. This information is then used to show you targeted advertising.
You can choose to opt out of certain types of cookies by changing your browser settings. However, disabling cookies may prevent you from using some of the features of our website.
For more information about cookies, please visit the Information Commissioner’s Office: https://ico.org.uk/.